Friday, October 1, 2010

WEEK DISCUSSION

Hello! This is our first discussion. you should write an opinion writing on this topic:
Should uniforms be compulsory at high school?

20 comments:

  1. álvaro González Cabrera 3E.S.O.B

    A lot of schools have rules, and some rules states that all students have to wear the correct uniform. I think it isn`t a good idea to state the uniform in the high school rules.

    On the one hand it can be a good idea because it can help to keep all students equal, thei is less competition if they dress the same. For example, a child wearing a Lacoste t-shirt and other one wearing a cheeper brand. This could be a factor in bulling.

    On the other hand teenagers need to feel individual, because sometimes they need to express thei individuality trough thei cloth. For example, studebts that feel confortable with trainning cloth and gothics that feel confortable wearing black cloth.


    In my opinion I think that school uniform is a good idea because you don`t need to worry of what are you wearing next day and in this way they save more time, and they dont spend more money in cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most primary schools in Spain must wear uniforms, but things change when kids start to go the high school, they start to wear clothes that often create problems.
    I think the uniform should be compulsory in all schools, as well as the presentation of the person, makes them less noticeable social classes and there would be no conflicts among students.
    On the other hand I also think it's much more comfortable than having to worry about the clothes you wear, because the school should go to school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula Hernández Aguiar 4ºB ESO

    In some school all de studients have to wear a uniforms, it is a good idea because to this form all de estudients are equal.

    On the one hand the uniforms are a verey bad idea because all the people have right to wear that they want and with this they can show off their personality and is also a form of freedom.

    On the other hand the uniforms are a good idea beacuse all the students don't have money to buy latest fashion clothing and probably many studients would laught at them and is a form prevent this.

    In my opinion the uniforms are a good idea beacause yo don´t have to put a new cloths every day and all teh estudients are equal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guayente Panizo Nº15 4ºB

    A lot of schools have like ruler that students have to wear an uniform in the high school. But a lot of people desagree with it.

    On the one hand, wear an uniform can be a good idea, because you haven't to think what are you going to wear in the next day.
    Besides, clothes that you wear in the high scool, can be a reason for bullying, and wearing uniforms, all the students are equal in this.

    However, in the other hand, some students say that "the clothes shows your personality".
    In addition, it's more comfortable wear clothes that you like, for example trainers or jeans.

    To sum up: people think very different about the uniforms at high school, but in my opinion it's a good idea that the uniforms be compulsory at high school, because nowadays a lot of people think that they need new clothes every day, and with an uniform, parents don't spend a lot of money in it.
    Besides, I think that wear an uniform in high school is like a "training", because maybe in the future you will have to wear an uniform in the job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In many schools of Lanzarote the students wear uniforms, but in the institutes the students don´t wear uniforms, only in our high school students wear uniforms for go to school every days.

    On the one hand the uniformes are bad because whit them we can´t expresses how we are or how we feel, besides is very boring wear all days the same clothes and the uniforms are very uncomfortables.

    On the other hand, if you have uniforms that do not have to think what you will use each morning and their parents do not spend much money on clothes you wear to go to school, besides not being preference for social class.

    To sum up, the uniforms have good things and bad things, however I think the uniforms must be compulsory because so is more easy dressed in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes,should be wear in the job in the school and in the highschool.

    That is a good idea uniforms.Because uniforms are the symbol of equal to the students,because there are people don't have anyy money.
    Uniforms are comfortables because you don't have to think to wear.These provide a good image and cleaning.Also we can feel good to study in the class.
    And Finally uniforms is a clothing allowing to you can make the excirses and any task.

    In my opinion all the schools and highschools must have uniforms.I for example as I said,I feel good .And you would not buy clothes for all the days of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloria Pineda 4ESO
    i think that school uniform shouldn't be compulsory. I think that we have a personality style and if we are wearing an uniform we lost our style.
    Private school usually use uniform from their students. It isn't a bad idea, because if they do that there aren't bad realtions between students.
    But you have to think that students have a very personality style. I have a style and i don't want to lost because i have to wear an uniform.
    In conclusion, uniforms shouldn't be compulsory because we are very special and if we wear unform we are the same that the others students.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My opinion is that all schools should wear uniforms because so there are no differences between students of the center and will be all equal.
    On the other hand I think that will not let us express how we really are in the street and out the school.
    Today there are some centers with uniform and I think they should have all institutions so there is no discrimination between them.
    In the end let me say that one day we get caught up in school clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MARÍA HERNÁNDEZ ALFONSOOctober 7, 2010 at 12:16 PM

    María Hernández Alfonso 4B E.S.O
    I think that school uniform should be compulsory, because if you were and uniform you don't have to choose clothes every day.
    In my school, I have to wear an uniform so I'm very happy here.
    I know that other people think that they don't have tobe compulsory.
    But, they aren't right.
    The conclusion: School uniform are a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My opinion is that all schools should wear uniforms because so there are no differences between students of the center and will be all equal.

    On the other hand I think that will not let us express how we really are in the street and out the school.


    Today there are some centers with uniform and I think they should have all institutions so there is no discrimination between them.


    We would also like go that excursion's with clothes of street only thats days for change


    In the end let me say that i like my school and his uniform so i haven't think what i put all days

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that schools should wear uniforms because when we work also have to take it.

    I think that wearing uniform no differences among students but
    in the uniform we can not express.

    I also gives us responsibility to wear uniforms when we leave the center to preserve the image.

    for some students because it seems good so do not have to think what to wear the next day.


    Should put in all the institutes have no differences between schools the holidays we should bring clothes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noemi Morales GarcíaOctober 7, 2010 at 4:20 PM

    The uniforms are a essential think that all the new schools have as an alternative for some that dont want to spend a lot of money buying lots and lots of clothes.
    In one hand the uniforms are very confortable for many people, for example, you dont have to choose new and different clothes everyday and finally it will come cheaper.
    Moreover others feel that not wearing a uniform is better because you can dress as you like without anyone saying anything about rules or sermons like: "if you dont dress properly you will not have a good future work environment".
    In conclusion... the uniforms have good and bad think but i preffer the goods one ! so i love wear uniform ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My opinion is that wearing a uniform is good because there is not marginalize for the clothes that you wear and avoid conflict between.
    On the one hand i think that weraring uniform is no good because fall in to the monotony.
    In this island there are many schools that have uniforms this idea when the childs were small is good because you are "adult" you don´t like wear the same clothes that oder.
    On the other hand is good uniform because there are many styles in the peoples of the scool and can damage the image of the school the face of the outsaid.
    In conclusion...with uniform or without them the important is the study!!
    I LOVE THE UNIFORM :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that uniforms in high schools are so effective because there is no difference between students.
    I think I also needed because you do not care so much what you have to wear tomorrow.
    I think it is very important to adapt to when we go to work.
    To me I like to wear the uniform because we will all look the same and we are not what we wear wether it is better or worse.
    Also I have to say that although I am comfortable with the uniform one day I would like to go in street clothes because she would know as our style.
    To finish my school requires that we take unniforme but I want the popular holidays let us go as we please.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jose Groba Beraña:
    In my opinion I believe that the uniforms are important because we have to get used to working with them for when we are major.

    the uniforms are comfortable at the moment of you raising and not to have to chose your clothes, the negative points;

    one that spends a lot of heat to itself with and 2 that the uniforms so very ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Guillermo Perez:
    I believe that the uniforms are good because they make to us all equal, though also i want to take my own clothes to the college.
    In addition i´m agree with Jose becouse said, is more comfortably to dress.
    My conclucion is that I think that the uniforms are better for us and for our future.

    ReplyDelete
  18. my uniform is very simple, consists of two parts tracksuit and uniform. the uniform is composed of a white collar shirt with a sweater and a black beak blue pants. on the other side is the sweatshirt that is composed of a white shirt and green pants.

    the advantages of the uniform that you never have to stop thinking that you have to put clothes and go directly to the closet and cojerla. but I like many others do not like because the clothes at least for me is the way to express my personality

    the uniform is hot and more if we are in summer temperature 30 degrees but in winter a pleasure to be with the girls while the skirt go very cold.

    so were the uniform and let us take what we want k this is a free country we have 15 years to be as elementary school children.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michel Durán. 4ºB, E.S.OOctober 11, 2010 at 8:00 PM

    In my opinion, I think that wearing uniforms is good idea, because it´s more formal and it won´t be problems with clothes; for example: vey short t-shirt, shorts, skirts..
    It´s also good for us, because we don´t have to think abaut what clouthes, have to put on.

    The uniforms are simple and it makes us see all equally while we study and for it I like it and this way when we are in the street we meet different.

    In conclusion it looks like to me a good idea to take uniforms to the Hight School.

    ReplyDelete
  20. In my opinion I thik that uniforms have to be escencial to the students live because they are more morfal and you havent got a lot of clothes every morning.
    With the uniforms you haven´t to be pretty or ugly only be yourself.
    I think that more Hingh schools must to used it and they see that they are importants, and they made us equaly.
    In my conclusion I like it and they are confortable and no so horribles.

    ReplyDelete