This is your space to think, discuss and have fun ...in English!
Friday, October 8, 2010
WEEK DISCUSSION
Have a look at this video and write an opinion writing on this topic: Are profile web pages such as Facebook or Tuenti beneficial for our lives or are they substituting real face to face communication?
Hi I´m Raúl Morales and i think that the social network is good for the persons, because they speak with friends and give the opportunity for know the new persons.
I think taht the facebook or tuenti are bad for the communication because if you want to say one thing the other paerson will can to confuse this thing an think another thing.
On the one hand the facebook or tuenti are a good method to communication because you don't need meet to say things and you don't need spend money to phone calling.
On the other hand the facebook or tuenti ar very bad because you don't develop your body language and I thik that is better a conversacion face to face.
In my opinion tuenti or facebook are good for comunicate with a person ofe the other country but no for talk with other person.
Every days we have in a lot of place, new tecnologys(internet), in our school, in our house...and this tecnology we use for do a lot of thinks, do works, get information, for comunicate, for play, for use web pages...although sometimes we don`t do a good use of internet.
On the one hand the tuenti and the facebook are very well because you can talk with the people far of you and do works with more people without moving of your house, moreover you can see photos of other people that you don`t see in a lot of time.
However also you can do a bad use of tuenti and facebook because you expose yourself to other people and they can use your information no for good actions.Besibes could be addictive and they are substituting real face to face communication.
In conclusion the web pages can be good if us do a good use of they.
Nowadays, a lot of people have got tuenti or facebook, but... are they good? This is a question without a simple answer.
On the one hand, you can "speak" with people of others countries or with far families. You can see them and their photos. Besides, you don't spend money in phone calling.
On the other hand, nowadays a lot of teenagers are all the day in front of the screen, in tuenti or facebook. They forget do their homeworks, and do sport. A lot of times, they are "addict" to tuenti and fecebook, and they prefer speak with their friends in the web.
To sump up, tuenti and facebook can be good, but they can be bad too. It depends on how do you use these webs.
Jose Groba Beraña,i think tuenti and fecebook are beneficial for us,today it´s important fot things like you need to meet with something,yo need the homework so you ask to your partners...But sometimes is bad because yo pass a lot of time in front of the computer,it`s horrible!You should only stay in front of the computer 1 hour ot perhaps 2
Nowadays,people talk about social networks as Facebook or tuenti. I think it's a good social discussion because there are many personal opinions. I think that is benefical for find old childhood friends for example. Also to socialize with friends without having to leave your house. On the other hand, I think there are people trying to steal your personality for feel important.I have a book about social network an I goin to write as born social networks.
Social networks were born with the Cold War. in North America had the need to have several computers connected together. When it appeared military internet for a account I used to connect millions of people better known as network. In conclusion the social networks are benefical for the society
I am going to speak about social networks and i am going to give my own opinion. In my opinion I think that social networks like tuenti and facebook are good but is a little bit perjudical for our own. Because its a moment that is like an adicttion, you have to watch it all the time and its a bad adicction. But it´s googd to comunicate with people in other countries, to meet diferent people and more. In conclusion they are good to us and to al our world and society. Ana Meizoso Trujillo.
Hello I am Cristina Hernández. I think tuenti and facebook is a social network in which people can communicate and learn more, through reviews, photos, etc ... On the one hand the well-being and esaq page because you relate to other people and you can make new friends. On the other hand it is wrong because there are people who use to abuse and do bad things.
this is a very interesting questions because every day a million of persons connecting in te facebook or tuenti.
But I think that if you use it the good way can be very because is a new way for comunicate with other persons and meet new persons or find person that you dont see since a lot of time
On other hand i think too that have a bad part beacuse if you don't control you could do a world apart and you can't lost a lot of time for do another things.
You've that take care with the networks because there are people that you don't known and you cant give them personal information.
In conclusion the networks facebook and tuenti have bad part and good part there are only use its well
Hi I´m Raúl Morales and i think that the social network is good for the persons, because they speak with friends and give the opportunity for know the new persons.
ReplyDeletePaula Hernández Aguiar 4º Eso B
ReplyDeleteI think taht the facebook or tuenti are bad for the communication because if you want to say one thing the other paerson will can to confuse this thing an think another thing.
On the one hand the facebook or tuenti are a good method to communication because you don't need meet to say things and you don't need spend money to phone calling.
On the other hand the facebook or tuenti ar very bad because you don't develop your body language and I thik that is better a conversacion face to face.
In my opinion tuenti or facebook are good for comunicate with a person ofe the other country but no for talk with other person.
Every days we have in a lot of place, new tecnologys(internet), in our school, in our house...and this tecnology we use for do a lot of thinks, do works, get information, for comunicate, for play, for use web pages...although sometimes we don`t do a good use of internet.
ReplyDeleteOn the one hand the tuenti and the facebook are very well because you can talk with the people far of you and do works with more people without moving of your house, moreover you can see photos of other people that you don`t see in a lot of time.
However also you can do a bad use of tuenti and facebook because you expose yourself to other people and they can use your information no for good actions.Besibes could be addictive and they are substituting real face to face communication.
In conclusion the web pages can be good if us do a good use of they.
Nowadays, a lot of people have got tuenti or facebook, but... are they good? This is a question without a simple answer.
ReplyDeleteOn the one hand, you can "speak" with people of others countries or with far families. You can see them and their photos. Besides, you don't spend money in phone calling.
On the other hand, nowadays a lot of teenagers are all the day in front of the screen, in tuenti or facebook. They forget do their homeworks, and do sport. A lot of times, they are "addict" to tuenti and fecebook, and they prefer speak with their friends in the web.
To sump up, tuenti and facebook can be good, but they can be bad too. It depends on how do you use these webs.
Jose Groba Beraña,i think tuenti and fecebook are beneficial for us,today it´s important fot things like you need to meet with something,yo need the homework so you ask to your partners...But sometimes is bad because yo pass a lot of time in front of the computer,it`s horrible!You should only stay in front of the computer 1 hour ot perhaps 2
ReplyDeleteInternet it`s gret if yo know how to use it!
Jose Groba!
Nowadays,people talk about social networks as Facebook or tuenti. I think it's a good social discussion because there are many personal opinions.
ReplyDeleteI think that is benefical for find old childhood friends for example. Also to socialize with friends without having to leave your house.
On the other hand, I think there are people trying to steal your personality for feel important.I have a book about social network an I goin to write as born social networks.
Social networks were born with the Cold War. in North America had the need to have several computers connected together. When it appeared military internet for a account I used to connect millions of people better known as network.
In conclusion the social networks are benefical for the society
I am going to speak about social networks and i am going to give my own opinion.
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion I think that social networks like tuenti and facebook are good but is a little bit perjudical for our own. Because its a moment that is like an adicttion, you have to watch it all the time and its a bad adicction.
But it´s googd to comunicate with people in other countries, to meet diferent people and more.
In conclusion they are good to us and to al our world and society.
Ana Meizoso Trujillo.
Hello I am Cristina Hernández.
ReplyDeleteI think tuenti and facebook is a social network in which people can communicate and learn more, through reviews, photos, etc ...
On the one hand the well-being and esaq page because you relate to other people and you can make new friends.
On the other hand it is wrong because there are people who use to abuse and do bad things.
The first thing I'd like to say that in my house I have no computer, but I use it in school.
ReplyDeleteA my it seems that social networks are not very good but we could use.
On the other hand I have to say it's healthier to communicate with people from conversations with the language with the networks.
On the other hand when I connect to tuenti sometimes
I wonder:
this is good?
I think these networks makes us go wrong at school because
we are distracted, we misspelled ...
But I think the person who knows how to use the networks will have no problems.
In conclusion we should not use things without knowing how to use.
Be careful what we do and communicate with the people with the mouth.
this is a very interesting questions because every day a million of persons connecting in te facebook or tuenti.
ReplyDeleteBut I think that if you use it the good way can be very because is a new way for comunicate with other persons and meet new persons or find person that you dont see since a lot of time
On other hand i think too that have a bad part beacuse if you don't control you could do a world apart and you can't lost a lot of time for do another things.
You've that take care with the networks because there are people that you don't known and you cant give them personal information.
In conclusion the networks facebook and tuenti have bad part and good part there are only use its well