Monday, January 3, 2011

JUST FOR FUN : HORRIBLE HISTORIES

Hi everyone!
I hope you're having a nice Christmas holiday!! I have just come from England and I saw on TV one episode from Horrible Histories, and I thought you could like it.
"Horrible Histories" is a TV programme that deals with the English History and General History, it's quite English in the humour, and a bit childish sometimes but it's quite fun too.
Here you have a short video to get an idea. There are loads of them in youtube.




However, I put you the video beacuse I want you to try the game. The thing I like most about "Horrible Histories" is the online game that they have apart from the TV program. It's really fun and you'll learn a lot of English and History ( I guess it doesn't sound fun, but try it and you'll have a good time). Click on the image to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment