Hi everyone!
This is the last discussion in this term, so I hope you work on it.
Have a look at this video, it's quite interesting and the pronunciation is quite good. When you finish, write an opinion writing on this topic: What is the real power of internet?
What is the real power of internet?
ReplyDeleteThe power of internet is a big polemish topic, and people usually speak a lot about this.
On the one hand, people say that internet is a very important thing to know “what’s happening in the world” at the moment. They say that is very important for actual society, because, in case of disaster, emergency services can know it in a short time.
And they say that the most part of people use it for things like that. Besides, in internet, we can meet with othe people of other countries, and do other things like buy things. They say that it’s a very usefull tool.
On the other hand, people say that internet is very dangerous, because some people use it to find out information about other people, and then they steal them or they even kill people. These people say that we must to have a lot of care with this powerful (and dangerous) tool, and they say that the most of people use it for do “bad things”.
Moreover they say that we have in it a lot of information, but not always is true.
In my point of view, we have an important and powerful tool: internet. Internet isn’t good or bad, but we do it good or bad with our actions. We can use it to comunicate important things, meet other people and buy things (having care) or we can use it to do “bad things” and say false information.
Guayente Panizo 4º B Nº15
I think that my mark is 8
What is the true power of the Internet?
ReplyDeleteInternet in those centuries ago is a perfect tool, smart in that everyone refers to solve all kinds of problems.
I think the internet is to target people living in a world full of people lazy and stupid.
And I say dumb because today people do not use books, encyclopedias etc to find your questions and strive to not give it to us all very well said and without limitations.
The internet problem is that shrouds us all day in the computer what causes people not to develop their skills.
But I think in the times we are imprencindible because the technology advances and people moving with them.
But I have to say intrenet also is not bad because people are looking for significant news and can communicate with people who are in their countries
who do not live with them.
In closing I would like to say that the Internet can have at home but will they get qu guilty we are covered and we must control selves and make good use of the internet.
I think that my mark is 8
this is a very good questions like all know internet in this moments it's a revolution because all can use it and find a lot of informations
ReplyDeletebut what is it the really power?
On the one hand you can connect with other people getting all class of information ,have the new news in conclusion you have all if you have internet
On the other hand you have the negative part because you 're exhibiting to others person unknow.
So you have to take care with your personal information
But if you use internet with caution and you dont exhibit your personal information it can help you.
Finally this power can help you o ruin you only use it for do good things.
I think that my mark is a 7
Bianca Machín
In general, this a very complicated topic. We use it every day and we can't live without it, but it's true that every day there more and more difficult situation caused by Internet.
ReplyDeleteIn the one hand we have the idea of it's good for us. It's a very real and right idea, and I'am agree with them but there many things where they are wrong. Internet is the "relation" between people of all the world, and not all the world, all of us speak and share with friends in Internet. We can pass a media of 3 hours using it, and it's very unhealthy...
In the other hand we have all the people that think it's bad. However, I think they are true too. But it's wrong in many things. A lot of people are together today, or just have a relation thanks to Internet. It's a perfect weapon to une people of any differents part of the world. Although we have to recognoise that thery are right too.
In my point of view I think that we have a very usefull power. We have to use it very carefully, but I think we can use how we want. It is justother part of uer lifes.
Gloria Pineda
Nowadays the people think that they don't live if they haven't got internet.They are convinced of this.Buy Who convinces them? Maybe they are employers that only the seek money and money...
ReplyDeleteBut besides I think that the one big problem is that the internet affects to children .
On the one hand I think internet isn't safe for young kids. The don't need.But there is a biggest problem the "Social nets".They are the first addicts.Normaly the young kids like the internet because they can play but behind the this toy ,there is a bad person and Those person seek other things. Maybe the social nets is good for people that they know these.Although I think that internet affects everyone.There have been consequences,and those consequences has been serious,for example there are pages that they can lie you , They can steal you money ..
On the other hand there are many people that they say that internet help you because you talk with other person for example with your family that they live in Canadá and they say that you seek information and places..From that point of view is well but in this comment I advert the problems when you into in the internet for others things or asgame.Also for people thay they only buy some computers because are nice and famous or they want it because everyone have got internet and they are cool and you aren't.And I mean with this the computers because As you use the internet? You must buy a one company and you must buy a computers If you want yo connect.Then I can say these factors go together .And the people don't think it.And finally who are powerful? Internet and the company and the employers .
I think that my mark is 6